I like colour pay off and an eco-friendly formula. So Sue me! With this sophisticated taupe in our AQUA nail range, you get the best of both worlds: beautiful colour without any toxic nasties or overwhelming odour. Sue-per duper!
Water-based polish means odourless polish
Toxic nasties? Smell ya later! Our AQUA nail range is odourless and absent from toluene, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, xylene, camphor, colophony, nanoparticles and benzophenone.
AQUA nail is made using purest of solvents: H2O! Water new way of doing things!
Added to the mix is plant keratin to keep nails hydrated. Dermatologically tested.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
With AQUA nail, your manicure will last up to 5 days: - Easy to apply - Colour that covers - Dries the same as regular polish
How to apply
- Begin with base coat.
- One coat of polish is enough or apply two for increased coverage.
- Always apply a top coat to guarantee hold – this step is essential to ensure your AQUA nail polish lasts! Top up with an extra coat the next day to help extend wear.
- Avoid hot water for four hours after application. Let someone else have a soak in the tub tonight! Also avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
- To take off, hold a cotton wool pad soaked in nail polish remover on the nails for a little longer than usual. Think of it as an excuse to meditate… You can use all our plant-based removers (but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.
Made from 54% water, our Sue polish is kind to your nails and the planet. Our packaging is made from recyclable and biodegradable paper from FSC-certified forests.
Made in France from beginning to end.
- A nail polish for a winter look or for minimalist style, which looks great on lighter skin tones. - Stained nails? Clean them up with a dip in a bowl of water with lemon juice and a couple of drops of oil (olive, avocado, almond) for added hydration. And use a base coat next time!