Stay in the pink with a polish that boasts a delicious hue and is kind to your nails at the same time! Raspberry-toned Heather brings colour to your nails while being gentle, thanks to its water-based, vegan and cruelty-free formula enriched with plant keratin.
Water-based & odourless nail polish
Your couch-partner won’t kick up a stink when you paint your nails while watching a series: AQUA nail is completely odourless!
- 5 days wear - Easy application - Optimum coverage - Standard drying time
With nothing but water as a solvent, the AQUA nail range is clean and green (or pink, obviously, when it comes Heather…)!
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
How to apply
- Start with a base coat – particularly important for a bold colour like Heather.
- One coat is enough, but apply two to dial up the coverage.
- ALWAYS apply top coat with your AQUA nail polish to ensure hold. Reapply an additional coat the next day.
- Bring a new meaning to the phrase “staying out of hot water” and keep your hands dry for four hours after application. Also avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
- To remove, soak nails with nail polish remover for a little longer than normal. You can use all our plant-based removers (but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.
What’s more natural than water? That’s what we thought - so we decided to use it as a solvent in our AQUA nail range!
Eco-friendly packaging made using paper from renewable FSC-certified forests.
It’s also free from formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, parabens, xylene, camphor, colophony, benzophenone and nanoparticles – so you can keep the baddies on the screen.
Added to the colour payoff and the gentle formula is plant keratin, for hydrated nails. Dermatologically tested.
Made in France with care.
Pink polish (finger)tips: how to wear it?
This nail polish looks chic worn with a blue dress, particularly on light skin tones.
To help your colour last for as long as possible manicure, apply two thin coats of polish rather one thicker one.