When it comes to nude tones, Nana is a natural. With its soft pinky-beige hue and gentle water-based formula, you couldn’t wish for a more delicate manicure—it’s kind to your nails and your planet!
Water-based nail polish
No need to hide to apply your polish, AQUA nail is totally odourless!
Using the purest of solvents – water – AQUA nail is a cosmetic revolution that required two years of hard work to develop. And it was worth it! - Enriched with plant keratin to hydrate nails. - Easy to apply - Optimum coverage - Standard drying time - 5 days wear Dermatologically tested. Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
How to apply
- Thanks to it’s nail-friendly formula and light colour, there’s no need to apply base coat with Nana.
- Apply one coat of polish for sheer finish or two for increased coverage.
- ALWAYS apply a TOP COAT to guarantee hold – this step is essential to ensure your AQUA nail polish lasts! Reapply an extra coat the next day.
- After applying, keep your hands out of hot water for the next four hours. You can wait that long for your next bubble bath, right? Also, avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
- To remove, press a cotton wool pad soaked in nail polish remover to the nails for a little longer than usual. You can use all our plant-based removers (all but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.
Our clean range contains no formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, parabens, xylene, camphor, benzophenone, colophony or nanoparticles.
Composed of 54% water and no other solvents, Nana is non-flammable – meaning it’s easier to transport and stock than a regular polish. As a result, it leaves a smaller carbon footprint. Nice! We use biodegradable and recyclable paper for our packaging from sustainable FSC-certified forests. Made in France with savvy flair.
Wear this polish with a pink or black dress, for a wedding or a job interview. If you're the type to colour outside of the lines, forget about cotton buds to correct mistakes – you’ll end up with fibres everywhere. Opt for a fine brush (such as a lip brush) soaked in nail polish remover instead. Easy!